We are excited to announce a series of online seminars and presentations that PYLON team will participate, throughout November.
In the following lines, you can find more information about these events so you can choose which one to attend (if not all of them!) and find out more about the developments of the energy sector and the role that PylonData services are playing.
Note that all events are free to attend – see you there!
12th November: #Renovathon round-table, organized by Greenpeace
- – ECODES, with Cecilia Foronda, who will present the Barrio Solar project.
- – ECOOO, with Mario Sánchez-Herrero Clemente, who will talk about socialized self-consumption and the socialized solar garden.
- – APE, with Irene González, who will present the Energy and Extractives Campaign
- – Greenpeace, with María Prado, who in addition to moderating the table will be the one who will tell us about the Renovathon and its objectives and scope.
- – PylonData, with Gerard Bel Piñero, who will talk about collective photovoltaic self-consumption in Spain.
Registration & more information can be found here.
19th November: Effie Virtual Congress 2020
Effie Virtual Congress is the first 100% virtual and international energy efficiency fair. An innovative event that can be accessed from a device with an Internet connection and that brings together in a single space the different stakeholders of the energy efficiency sector such as distributors, manufacturers, energy services and self-consumption.
Our CEO, Gerard Bel will be there (virtually), on the 19th of November, to talk about collective photovoltaic consumption in Spain.
Get your free ticket by entering the code FREEVISIT_PN20 by clicking here.
24th November: POWERTY International Seminar
The Andalusian Energy Agency coordinates this project (within the Interreg Europe program), in which entities from other countries also participate, including the European Observatory of Energy Poverty. This project is run by a working group of more than 30 entities related to renewable energies and energy poverty.
Within the POWERTY project a series of international thematic seminars are organized; the first seminar will be focused on technological (November 24) and financial (November 25) aspects.
Our CEO, Gerard Bel, will present the vision of PylonData on the first day (24 November), on the importance of a correct and optimized data management in local collective self-consumption
Please note that the event will be in English.
You can register for free, here.
Want to know more, but no time to attend?
You can always check out a demo of PylonData tools for: