Pylon Network Blockchain
First fully functional Open Source blockchain algorithm – designed specifically for the energy sector needs.
What does Open-Source mean?
That is, anyone is freely licensed to use it in any way, and the source code is openly shared so that people are encouraged to voluntarily improve the software design.
The latter is the most important advantage of Open Source that we wish to leverage to our benefit; in terms of product development. Since we have already demonstrated our cooperation potential with experts in various areas, we intend to keep the same mentality regarding the development of the open source code.
The first blockchain consensus algorithm for the energy sector after a very successful collaboration with the developer teams of Entropy Factory, CREAtivechain and Faircoop, which will not only continue but further expand.
Some other advantages of OpenSource Software include:
- Decreased software costs
- Increased security and stability (especially in regard to malware)
- Protecting privacy
- Promoting education
- Giving users more control over their own hardware.
Open Source for the energy sector?
(All the technical characteristics of Pylon Coin Core are presented below and a full copy of the code can be found on Github, here)
Up to 7,000 tx/sec
Non competitive mining
Minimum energy costs per tx
Its capabilities and innovations are listed below:
7000 tx/sec, Designed for the energy sector and the cooperation of all players.
Pylon core has been designed from the very beginning with two critical aspects of blockchain technology.
- (1) The energy (carbon) footprint of its operation
- (2) The scalability
First, we chose the path of cooperative mining, instead of competitive mining – ending up in much lower consumption per transaction
Secondly, we are integrating a series of tools and code lines which ensure an impressive base of transactions per second (around 7000 tx/sec on the blockchain). Once the integration of all tools are implemented these transactions could reach millions or even billions (on- and off-blockchain).
Technology that implements a more dynamic, asymmetric recalculation of the mining difficulty. DigiShield protects Pylon Coin (PYLNC) against threats related on one hand, to the consensus security and on the other hand, to the smooth sequence of the block validation.
NOTE: Some projects such as Creativecoin, DigiByte, Dogecoin, Z-Cash have recently implemented DigiShield successfully, resulting in robustness and high protection standards in their coins. Without a doubt, it is a system that offers greater security to the ecosystem of Pylon Network.
- Improved security for all transactions: Segwit prevents third-party and scriptSig malleability by allowing Pyloncoin users to move the malleable parts of the transaction into the transaction witness.
- Increased security for multisig transactions: via pay-to-script-hash (P2SH). Multisig payments use P2SH, which is secured by the 160-bit HASH160 algorithm (RIPEMD of SHA256). This makes it practically impossible for a transaction to take place without the consent of all signers.
- Linear time to verify transactions: Segwit removes the quadratic scaling of hashed data for verifying signatures and makes the increase in the block size safer (see bullet point below). Doing that without also limiting transaction sizes allows Pyloncoin to continue to support payments that go to or come from large groups, such as payments of green mining rewards or crowdfunding services.
- Reducing UTXO growth: Segwit introduces signature data, which does not have an impact on the UTXO set size; this can end up in 75% lower operational costs and higher speeds per transaction, compared with pre-SegWit software.
- Efficiency gains: Compared to pre-SegWit when no signatures are being verified.
Non-competitive mining (Energy waste minimization): With our certificated nodes we promote the cooperation against the competition to improve the energy efficiency (Wh/tx) and reduce the hardware costs to a minimum.
Lightning Network (Future integration)
- Instant Payments. Lightning-fast blockchain payments without worrying about block confirmation times and transaction costs. Ideal for micropayments and large volumes of transactions.
- Scale-ability. Capable of millions (up to billions!) of transactions per second across the network.
- Low Cost. By transacting and settling off-blockchain, the Lightning Network allows for exceptionally low fees, which allows for emerging use cases such as instant micropayments.
- Atomic Swap Integration: Lightning Network allows you to integrate atomic swap to your blockchain.
Atomic Swaps: (Future integration)
Additional Scale-ability: Allows to exchange peer to peer between different blockchains, without the need to trust a third-party. With this technology the scalability is much higher because we could use different blockchain for different energy markets but connected between them.